Thursday, October 28, 2004

Open letter to Steve Jobs - iPod one final step from world domination

From: Mark Williams
Sent: 27 October 2004 16:35
To: s.jobs@apple.com;j.ives@apple.com
Subject: World domination..

Dear Uncle Steve and Jon,

I enjoyed watching the ipodphoto/u2-ipod event yesterday, and your thoughts on the future of the ipod and I know you think you've thought of the best things to do with the ipod. With that in mind, I'd like to suggest the missing link of functionality, that your research guys haven't picked up.

Whilst I'm listening to Herbie Hancock's Rockit, or Public Enemy's Your Gonna Get Yours, or anything with old skool scratching on my ipod, I can't help using the touch wheel to imagine myself doing it.

Please, please, please could you fix it for me so that we could actually scratch,
for real, with the touch wheel in this way. I feel it is the missing piece in
a one way trip to world domination.

You know it makes sense. Yours hopefully,

(Wanabee Mixmaster)
Mark Williams

aged 32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home