Sunday, October 24, 2004

Ready to rumble

I had to split up a fight this week at nursery - between two mums! It was quite a surreal moment. 9am, outside nursery they were going for it. I was a proper cat fight. On the floor pulling hair, ripping earrings, scratching faces - the lot. I didn't really think about it until I was between them, when I thought if these two turn on me, I'm in trouble. When they'd calmed down a bit I turned around to see a sea of blank faces looking at me from the school gate - I wondered out loud whether any of them would consider helping me (they didn't) I think it might have looked like I was somehow involved, that they were fighting over me or something HAHA.

To their credit, both the mums have since apologised to me - which takes some balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home