Thursday, January 11, 2007

Losing yourself: dancing

I love this clip of the 'crazy' man in Best Buy. He may be crazy but it look like fun - I wish I could get down in a shop. I have to wait until I'm out at a club - which happens once in a blue moon - and its the only time I truly lose myself. I love to dance, and I love it when people don't care how they dance.

Whats the point of dancing if you have to do a standard dance? It seems to miss the point for me. But when I dance, people tend to think I'm on drugs anyway! Its been a long time since I've been somewhere where everyone loves to dance and anything goes - maybe since the jazz funk nights in Cardiff. One of my aims for this year is to find somewhere regular to throw some shapes.

Anyone who can get down like a love child of Bruce Springsteen and Damita Jo Freeman in broad daylight has got something RIGHT in their lives.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's gotta be Dr Stathan

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home