Thursday, January 04, 2007

Beautiful nasa rocket separation movie

One of the most beautiful movies I've seen in a long time is this one NASA of the booster rockets return to earth.

I love the long close-up of the rocket at the beginning, the delicate ballet of the two rockets as they stay in the same angle while tumbling towards the earth, the drama of entering the atmosphere and the jellyfish chutes. But most of all, I am in awe of the amazing soundtrack. I'd love to see this on a big screen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a word to be used lightly but I agree Mark, this is awesome!

I'm sure its obvious to the scientist, but I find it amazing that the 2 rockets land so close having fallen so far....

Cheers, Tel

8:51 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's pretty cool I have to agree. You might also like to check out

http://www.warprecords.com/dayvancowboy/

I love everything about this video.

Cheers,
Franz

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home