Sunday, September 26, 2004

I want to be a woman (again)

The Lalique cabochon ring is another reason, apart from the pink ipod mini and a choice of style of shoes, why I want to be a woman. If I had more money I'd buy all the women I know this ring.

Lalique are shit at selling them though. Think you can get a look at the twenty different colors on the web? Think again . Think you can get a brochure sent to you with the 20 colors on? Think again. Think you will have to get a french bloke try and describe the colors to you down the phone? Bingo. What a farce. In the end I bought one, had to send it back because it wasn't the color Lou wanted, and then get another the opalescent one.

I offered to do a page for Lalique UK for free so that they could at least show the colors, but apparently everything is controlled from paris and they won't let them do anything about it.

Beware - they do break when you drop them on a tiled kitchen floor. She's on her second.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually on my third.......oops

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home