Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sexiest briefs

These are the sexiest briefs ever, its official from the House of Mark. I got some for Lou last year from the states and now you can get them direct to europe from American apparel store (linked from picture).

Apparently, I read in the Times whilst we were away, the bottom has fallen out of the thong market, tee hee, and about time too. Hopefully I'll never again have to see another one peeping over the top of somebodys blobby arse as I walk around town.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am annoyed by seeing women displaying their ass-flossing undies.

why don't they get some of these instead?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/28/backless_lingerie/

9:27 am  
Blogger Mark Williams said...

haha. necessity is the mofo of invention. They must have only just beat Clive Sinclair to this one!

beautiful video on them here

8:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home