Monday, December 20, 2004

Gold, frankincense and bleuuurrgghh

Couldn't resist this one. Poor old Callum (james' friend) boffed up in his school nativity at the local old peoples home. Bet they loved that. Nice.

It reminded me of my own vomit-based story. The classes at Bluecoat assembly were packed into the hall in rows, facing the front, with girls first and the boys after. I was close to the girls bit, so quite a way from the end of the line. I started feeling very queasy and immediately started to make my way quickly to the end of the line in order to get out to the gym toilets.

I didn't make it.

Not only didn't I make it, I managed to travel quite a distance whilst regurgitating my Kelloggs Start or whatever filth I'd had that morning. In fact I managed to cover the back of the heads of four or five pupils in the row in front of us. The irony was although I felt fine within seconds AND got to go home - the other poor buggers had to stay at school all day with my special conditioner in their hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home